Liam Healy & Associates

chartered occupational psychologists

Employment Opportunities


If you are a qualified Occupational or Counselling Psychologist, and would like to be considered for inclusion on our Associate list please contact us.

Please note that because we only employ HPC Registered and BPS Chartered Psychologists as consultants, you must hold a Professional Doctorate, or be qualified to an equivalent standard. In practice, this means you must hold current HPC Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist.

We currently have no opportunities for interns or students seeking work experience, but if you are interested in a career in psychology you may find this useful.